Source: Privacy Commissioner
ICT Support Analyst (Wellington)
· End user technology support
· Innovative and dynamic Independent Crown Entity
· Highly supportive and collaborative workplace
H2R Technology is delighted to partner with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner to bring this newly created ICT Support Analyst role to market.
As New Zealand’s privacy regulator, the Office works across all of government, business and the public to promote and protect the privacy of the individual. It prides itself on its innovation and commitment to excellence.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership of the end user support across the Office’s information and communications technologies. This includes the productivity and collaboration tools used by the Office, its website and e-learning platform, content management systems, and voice and video conferencing technologies.
High levels of customer service and problem solving will be your norm and the ability to get alongside this small, tight-knit team to effectively troubleshoot issues will be paramount to your success. You will work with the Office’s external technology partners to escalate and collaboratively manage with them any issues that cannot be resolved in-house.
With a critical balance between soft skills and technical expertise, you would need:
· A relentless customer focus, with strong communication skills (including great listening skills)
· High level of technical savviness and the ability to quickly become adept at using and providing end user support across a wide range of technologies
· The ability to think logically, quickly understand technical issues and provide innovative solutions
· Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, and ideally some experience with content management systems (Objective ECM, SilverStripe CMS), e-learning platforms (Moodle), and/or remote working technologies (Citrix).
· A strong command of written English and the ability to create step-by-step user guides
· A keen eye for continuous improvement and the ability to work with the wider team to implement new technology solutions
· The desire to be a part of an organisation that has a real impact on the lives of New Zealanders
If this sounds like it could be a great fit for you, please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, or call Justin Kissling on 027 360 2504, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.