Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: No bills have been introduced. Petitions have been delivered to the Clerk for presentation.
- Petition of Pauline Latta requesting that the House fully fund St John Ambulance service to remove the need for fund-raising
- Petition of Brooke Lacey requesting that the House urge the Government to inquire into the crisis response and to prioritise legislation and funding to improve New Zealand’s mental health system.
SPEAKER: Those petitions stand referred to the Petitions Committee. Ministers have delivered papers.
- Annual reports for 2019/20 for Te Puni Kōkiri, Department of Internal Affairs, Alcohol Regulatory and Licensing Authority
- Statement of performance expectations for the financial year 2021 for Tākaro Ltd
- Strategic intentions 2020-24 for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Minister for Māori Development and Minister for Whānau Ora, Vote Māori Development report in relation to non-departmental appropriations for the year ended 30 June 2020.
SPEAKER: I present the report of the Controller and Auditor-General entitled Accident Compensation Corporation—Case Management, Progress on Recommendations Made in 2014. Those papers are published under the authority of the House. A select committee report has been delivered for presentation.
CLERK: Report of the Regulations Review Committee on the Subordinate Legislation Confirmation Bill (No 5).
SPEAKER: That bill is set down for second reading.