By LiveNews Publisher / January 17, 2019 / 24/7 News, AM-NC, Analysis Assessment, Analysis-Reportage, Bryce Edwards, Critical Politics, cyber security, cybersecurity, data mining, Democracy, Digital activism, Digital data, Digital policy, DJF, Editor's Picks, Evening Report, GCSB, Government, Government Spying, Intelligence, Intelligence agencies, KB, KB, Labour, Labour Party, Law, Law enforcement, Lead, leadership, Legal issues, Legislation, Media, Media Intelligence, MIL NZ OSI, MIL OSI, MIL Syndication, New Zealand, New Zealand Government Communications Security Bureau, New Zealand Security Intelligence Service, News Media, NZ Politics, Political freedom, Political Integrity, political protest, Political rights, Political Stability, Political Transition, Politics, Secret agents, Security, Security Intelligence / Comments Off on Bryce Edwards’ Political Roundup: Will the Government fix spying in the public service?
Political Roundup: Will the Government fix spying in the public service? by Dr Bryce Edwards The week before Christmas was dominated by what may actually have been the most important political issue of the year in New Zealand – revelations that government agencies have spied on New Zealanders through the use of private investigators. The […]Read More →
Most Recent News
- New Zealand Union Sector – PSA disturbed by dismal handling of funding issues for disability support services April 21, 2019
- Sri Lanka – Explosions in and near Colombo April 21, 2019
- Man injured after firearms incident in Waiau Pa April 21, 2019
- PSA disturbed by dismal handling of funding issues for disability support services April 21, 2019
- New Zealand RMO Medical Year April 21, 2019