Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
30 September 2021
The 6-day series includes jobs with a pay period equal to or less than 7 days, while the 20-day series covers jobs with pay periods of 14 days or fewer. The 34-day series includes all jobs regardless of their pay period.
The 34-day series indicated that for the latest week, the week ended 22 August 2021:
- the number of paid jobs (compared with the previous week) were:
- 2,297,460 total paid jobs (up 560 or 0.02 percent)
- 100,480 paid jobs in primary industries (up 820 or 0.82 percent)
- 431,820 paid jobs in goods-producing industries (up 830 or 0.19 percent)
- 1,705,200 paid jobs in services industries (down 1,040 or 0.06 percent)
- 59,960 paid jobs in unclassified industries (down 40 or 0.07 percent)
- the median income (compared with the previous week) was:
- $1,060.31 (down $36.12 or 3.29 percent).
Visit our website to read this information release and to download CSV files: