Source: Auckland Council
The Ellerslie Fairy Festival & Pirate Party is back for 2021.
Held on Sunday 12th September from 10.30am-12.30pm on the closed of main street in Ellerslie, this is a fun free community event that will delight, surprise and entertain young families.
Kicking off at 10.30am with the welcoming parade up the main street, you will then be entertained by fairies, pirates, princesses, superheroes, unicorns and more – there is something for everyone.
- Welcoming Parade – See all our fairies, pirates, princesses and super heroes parade the main street in an enchanting welcoming parade at 10.30am
- Entertainment Pods – Pirate Cove, Fairy Grotto, Singing Princesses, Super Hero School, Moana, Elsa & Ana, Dancing Fairies
- NEW ADDITION of the Family Fun Zone! – with paid rides, as well as face painting for a gold coin donation.
- Unicorn Lane
- Bubble Blowers, Music, Pirate Sword Fights, Fairy Clare, Circus Entertainment, Roaming Entertainers and more
- The popular General Collective Kids Market from 10am in the Arthur Street carpark
With even more magical experiences this year make sure you set aside the morning to join us.
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT WILL GO AHEAD RAIN OR SHINE.
For more information, including road closures etc please visit our website.
Back to Events