Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Quality improvement scientific symposium 2021
- Event start: 17 Nov 2021 9:00am
- Event end: 11 Nov 2021 4:30pm
- Location: Rydges Latimer Christchurch, 30 Latimer Square, Christchurch
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is hosting its 7th annual scientific symposium for health care quality improvement practitioners.
This year’s theme, ‘Whakahohe, whiria te muka tangata | Recharge, inspire and connect’, focuses on taking time to connect with your colleagues to reflect on the inspirational work done over the past 18 months in an environment with a high degree of uncertainty and complexity.
Recharge your enthusiasm and ignite inspiration by sharing knowledge and wisdom of quality improvement across all fields of health care.
- share what has been learned from applying scientific methods to health care improvement
- network with like-minded colleagues
- discuss challenges in applying and disseminating scientific approaches to health care improvement
- create a common understanding of how to apply and disseminate scientific methods to improve health and health care underpinned by Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Who should attend?
Anybody interested in quality improvement methodology in health care.
Expected date the programme gets released
Dates to note
|17 May 2021
|Call for abstracts opens
|10 August 2021
|Abstract submissions close
|15 September 2021
|Notify applicants of results
|1 October 2021
|Deadline for presenter registration
$120 + GST per person
Individual registration: https://hqsc.eventsair.com/qiss2021/ind
Group registration: https://hqsc.eventsair.com/qiss2021/grpreg
Download the event flyer
For more information, check this page for updates or email email@example.com.