Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Systems leadership for quality and safety programme: Free one-day workshop 2021
- Event start: 14 Apr 2021 9:00am
- Event end: 16 Jun 2021 1:15pm
- Location: Wellington, Auckland and Christchurch, and via Zoom
An opportunity for health leaders to explore contemporary challenges and opportunities for quality and safety in the health and disability system in Aotearoa.
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is running an inaugural systems leadership for quality and safety programme for senior health leaders. The programme consists of an in-person one-day workshop and four follow-on Zoom sessions.
The one-day workshop will be held in three locations in April 2021, and will include sessions on:
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the case for equity
- consumer engagement and leadership
- systems thinking and complexity
- measurement for quality
- leading in complexity.
|Weds 14 April||Brentwood Hotel, Wellington|
|Thurs 15 April||Vodafone Events Centre, Auckland|
|Weds 21 April||Rydges Latimer Square, Christchurch|
The follow-on sessions will be held at 12:15pm via Zoom on 5 May, 19 May, 2 June and 16 June. Attendance at all sessions is preferred. The sessions will cover:
- models for leading change
- leading teams and sustaining a culture of quality and safety
- leadership in a time of crisis and compassionate leadership
- tools and techniques for improvement.
Participants will need to attend in person so please choose your workshop location accordingly.
This year only, this programme is free to attend. Each workshop is limited to 40 people per day.
For enquiries: email@example.com