Source: Eastern Institute of Technology – Tairāwhiti
11 mins ago
Auckland will move down
to Alert Level 2 from 11:59pm, Wednesday 17 February, till at 11:59pm Monday 22 February. This will be reviewed on Monday 22 February. As you know the decision has already been made to close the Auckland Campus till the end of the week.
The rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 1 from 11:59pm, Wednesday 17 February.
What this means for us;
- Our Campuses and Regional Learning Centres are open and we are teaching face to face. Auckland Campus will open from Monday 22 February under Alert Level 2 measures.
- Continue to record your movements either through the NZ COVID Tracer app, or personal diary.
- If you have recently come from Auckland, the Ministry of Health considers you low risk and can return to campus. If you have flu like symptoms however, or have been to a location of interest, or considered a close or casual contact, please contact the dedicated COVID-19 Healthline 0800 358 5453 for further advice.
- Do not come to EIT if you are sick and contact your GP or Healthline if you have flu like symptoms. Please notify your tutor if you are required to take a COVID-19 test. You must self-isolate until you have a negative test result and symptom free.
- ‘At risk’ people, as defined by Ministry of Health, can continue working on campus but should discuss with their GP if they have concerns.
- Wash your hands, and cough into your elbow if you need to.
- Please continue to be kind to yourself and to each other.