Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
Employment indicators: Weekly as at 11 January 2021
14 January 2021
The 6-day series includes jobs with a pay period equal to or less than 7 days, while the 20-day series covers jobs with pay periods of 14 days or fewer. The 34-day series includes all jobs regardless of their pay period.
The 34-day series indicated that for the latest week, the week ended 6 December 2020:
- the number of paid jobs (compared with the previous week) were:
- 2,296,380 total paid jobs (up 26,980 or 1.19 percent)
- 116,680 paid jobs in primary industries (up 2,790 or 2.45 percent)
- 427,020 paid jobs in goods-producing industries (up 2,820 or 0.66 percent)
- 1,694,040 in services industries (up 20,420 or 1.22 percent)
- 58,630 in unclassified industries (up 940 or 1.63 percent).
- the median income (compared with the previous week) was:
- $1,058.00 (up $1.00 or 0.09 percent).
Visit our website to read this information release and to download CSV files: