Source: Save The Children
Save the Children International (SCI) invites you to tender for the provision of consultancy services to conduct a study on impact of COVID 19 on education in South Sudan based on representative sample of the 10 states. This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete a response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the tender pack (you can use the hyperlinks to navigate the document:
1) Introduction to SCI
2) Project Overview and Requirements
3) Award Criteria
4) Instructions & Key Information
- Part 4 : Appendices
- Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Appendix 2 – Child Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix 3 – Save the Children Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Appendix 4 – Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Appendix 5 – The IAPG Code of Conduct
Responses should be submitted no later than 5:00 PM on 25//10//2020 using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3 of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response, please follow the instructions detailed here.
Queries should be directed to Juba.Procurement@savethechildren.org
We look forward to receiving your response.
Opening date: 19 October 2020
Closing date: 25 October 2020