Source: Save The Children
Save the Children International (SCI) invites you to tender for the provision of a framework agreement for cash delivery financial Services. This tender pack has been specifically created to provide you with all the information required to understand SCI’s requirements, and complete a response to the tender, should you wish.
Below is a summary of all the information included in the tender pack (you can use the hyperlinks to navigate the document:
1) Introduction to SCI
2) Project Overview and Requirements
3) Award Criteria
4) Instructions & Key Information
- Part 4 : Appendices
- Appendix 1 – Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Appendix 2 – Child Safeguarding Policy
- Appendix 3 – Save the Children Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Appendix 4 – Save the Children’s Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery Policy
- Appendix 5 – The IAPG Code of Conduct
Responses should be submitted no later than 05:00 on 21/09/2020 using the Bidder Response Document provided in Part 3 of this tender pack. For further guidance on how to submit your response, please follow the instructions detailed here.
Queries should be directed to Juba, Procurement at the following address
We look forward to receiving your response.
Opening date: 10 September 2020
Closing date: 21 September 2020