Source: New Zealand Labour Party
- Labour will bring forward the target of 100 percent renewable electricity generation five years to 2030 with a review at the 2025 emissions budget
- $70m to accelerate a potential dry year storage solution, such as pumped hydro at Lake Onslow
- Accelerate electrification of transport and industrial sectors
- Further investing in emerging technologies, like green hydrogen, to position New Zealand as a world leader in renewable energy
- Continuing to make energy more affordable for all New Zealanders.