Source: Whangarei District Council
Updated: 21/07/2020 9:25 a.m.
Whangarei District Council offers a range of support options for not-for-profit community groups and individuals whose mahi directly benefits our community.
This seminar is for anyone unfamiliar with Council’s grants scheme and who may need support for a community project.
The seminar will include:
- An overview of Council’s community grants and loans
- A walk-through of the application process
- Tips for making a good application
- An opportunity to ask questions.
- Friday 31 July 2020, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Central Library, May Bain Room, Level 1, Rust Avenue, Whangarei
Bookings required – email us with your name, phone number and organisation you’re representing if appropriate.
You can also read about our community funding on our website and make an appointment with the Community Funding Officer if you prefer to discuss your project in detail.