Source: Te Kura – Correspondence School
There is not a significant change in the way Te Kura is operating in the shift from Alert Level 4 to Level 3. At Level 3 our Te Kura offices remain closed and our kaimahi (staff) are working from home. The wellbeing of our ākonga (students) and their whānau (families) and our kaimahi (staff) remains our priority.
We are supporting our ākonga (students) and their whānau (families) in the following ways:
- Ākonga (students’) learning programmes are available through My Te Kura, our online learning environment
- Te Kura kaiako (teachers) are available online and by phone during the school term
- Huinga ako (advisories) have been moved online where possible
- Te Kura’s Student and Whānau Support team are available for general queries and technical issues with online learning, including during the term break: Phone 0800 65 99 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Relationship Coordinators are available for our dual provider partners
Some of our services are still affected, including the suspension of home visits, face-to-face huinga ako (advisories) and other community events.