Source: Auckland Council
We want to hear your thoughts and ideas on how we can improve Glenfield’s town centre and surrounding area.
Glenfield, on the North Shore, has potential for significant residential and business growth. As a result, we are working on a new plan for Glenfield centre and the surrounding residential area.
The plan will help us identify key projects and priorities for investment in and around the town centre over the next 30 years.
What we’d like your feedback on
As part of the first phase of public engagement, we would like to know:
- what you like and don’t like about Glenfield town centre
- how Glenfield could be improved.
Your feedback will be used to help us develop a draft Glenfield Centre Plan.
When you can have your say
You can have your say online here up until the end of the day on 6 March 2020.
You can also come to talk to us about the plan at one of the below drop-in events:
• 4.30pm-8pm, Thursday 20 February at the Glenfield Pool & Leisure Centre
• 9.30am-4pm, Saturday 22 February at Glenfield Mall
• 5.30pm-8pm, Sunday 23 February at the Glenfield Night Market
What happens next
The draft plan will be available for public feedback in mid-2020.