Source: Covid-19 New Zealand Government Announcements
Read today’s update on COVID-19 cases from the Ministry of Health.
Today’s COVID-19 numbers
- 5,296 new community cases
- 605 cases in hospital
- 5,812 7-day rolling average of community cases
- 40,673 active community cases
- 11,364 total RATs reported in the last 24 hours
- 3,381 total PCR tests in the last 24 hours
Update from the Ministry of Health
Today we are reporting 5,296 community cases and 605 current hospitalisations.
The 7-day rolling average of community case numbers today is 5,812 – last Friday it was 7618.
There are now a total of 1,624 deaths confirmed as attributable to COVID-19, either as the underlying cause of death or as a contributing factor. The 7-day rolling average increase in total deaths attributable to COVID-19 is now 20.
includes information on the age band and location of these newly reported deaths.
Last updated: at