Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
14 October 2021
The 6-day series includes jobs with a pay period equal to or less than 7 days, while the 20-day series covers jobs with pay periods of 14 days or fewer. The 34-day series includes all jobs regardless of their pay period.
The 34-day series indicated that for the latest week, the week ended 5 September 2021:
- the number of paid jobs (compared with the previous week) were:
- 2,289,320 total paid jobs (down 2,380 or 0.10 percent)
- 101,640 paid jobs in primary industries (up 1,430 or 1.43 percent)
- 431,670 paid jobs in goods-producing industries (up 1,940 or 0.45 percent)
- 1,696,340 paid jobs in services industries (down 6,220 or 0.37 percent)
- 59,670 paid jobs in unclassified industries (up 470 or 0.79 percent)
- the median income (compared with the previous week) was:
- $1,057.69 (up $13.81 or 1.32 percent).
Visit our website to read this information release and to download CSV files: