Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
23 September 2021
The 6-day series includes jobs with a pay period equal to or less than 7 days, while the 20-day series covers jobs with pay periods of 14 days or fewer. The 34-day series includes all jobs regardless of their pay period.
The 34-day series indicated that for the latest week, the week ended 15 August 2021:
- the number of paid jobs (compared with the previous week) were:
- 2,296,900 total paid jobs (up 11,600 or 0.51 percent)
- 99,660 paid jobs in primary industries (up 1,220 or 1.24 percent)
- 430,990 paid jobs in goods-producing industries (up 2,370 or 0.55 percent)
- 1,706,240 paid jobs in services industries (up 10,440 or 0.62 percent)
- 60,000 paid jobs in unclassified industries (down 2,440 or 3.91 percent)
- the median income (compared with the previous week) was:
- $1,096.43 (down $4.37 or 0.40 percent).
Visit our website to read this information release and to download CSV files: