Source: Auckland Council
During the month of October, Aucklanders are encouraged to discover the city’s street art scene by bike with the Street Art Bike Challenge, for a chance to win $1,000 worth of amazing prizes.
The EcoMatters Bike Hubs have launched the Street Art Bike Challenge, a month-long photo treasure hunt by bike, in which people are invited to look for street art across the Auckland region and share their photos with the hashtag #StreetArtBikeChallenge.
Here’s how it works:
1. Jump on your bike and discover Auckland’s array of street art.
2. Take a photo that includes a piece of street art, you, and your bike.
3. Share your photo with the #StreetArtBikeChallenge hashtag in a public post on your Facebook or Instagram profile with the street name and suburb.
4. Each photo of you, your bike, and a new piece of street art is one entry for the prize draw. (Optional) Tag a mate to invite them to the challenge and your entry counts twice!
5. (Optional) Include a story about your bike ride in your post to enter the competition for Best Story.
Competition runs from 1-31 October.
The Street Art Box Bike Challenge is made possible thanks to funding support provided by Auckland Transport.
Back to Events