Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
13 September 2021
This paper explains the revisions to the data sources and methods that will be included in the balance of payments and national accounts for 2021.
We make revisions annually, in line with international best practice, to ensure the statistics continue to reflect our changing world. Revisions fall into three broad categories:
- new or updated information becoming available
- new or updated annual benchmarks
- conceptual or methodology changes.
These revisions will appear in the following upcoming releases:
- Balance of payments and international investment position: June 2021 quarter – release date 15 September 2021
- Balance of payments and international investment position: Year ended 31 March 2021 – release date 22 September 2021
- Gross domestic product: June 2021 quarter – release date 16 September 2021
- National accounts (income and expenditure): Year ended March 2021 – release date 19 November 2021
- National accounts (industry production and investment): Year ended March 2020 – release date 19 November 2021.
Visit our website to read this methods paper: