Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
5 August 2021
The 6-day series includes jobs with a pay period equal to or less than 7 days, while the 20-day series covers jobs with pay periods of 14 days or fewer. The 34-day series includes all jobs regardless of their pay period.
The 34-day series indicated that for the latest week, the week ended 27 June 2021:
- the number of paid jobs (compared with the previous week) were:
- 2,279,610 total paid jobs (down 1,860 or 0.08 percent)
- 96,710 paid jobs in primary industries (up 160 or 0.17 percent)
- 429,330 paid jobs in goods-producing industries (down 300 or 0.07 percent)
- 1,691,770 paid jobs in services industries (down 2,620 or 0.15 percent)
- 61,790 paid jobs in unclassified industries (up 890 or 1.46 percent)
- the median income (compared with the previous week) was:
- $1,088.14 (up $1.97 or 0.18 percent).
Visit our website to read this information release and to download CSV files: