Source: Tourism New Zealand
Tourism New Zealand’s plans are a result of us understanding as much as we can about our short, and long-term operating context and how we work within that to Enrich Aotearoa.
We’ve identified six key areas to focus on, we believe these are the critical jobs to be done:
- Boldly grow brand desire to make New Zealand irresistible to visitors that will enrich Aotearoa.
- Drive domestic demand and lay the foundation for long-term value.
- Accelerate the recovery by scaling up high-value conversion across markets and priority audiences as borders re-open.
- Embed te ao Māori into Tourism New Zealand’s strategy, work, and ways of working.
- Support industry to deliver quality visitor experiences that enrich New Zealand for both domestic and international visitors.
- Actively inform and contribute to all-of-Government programmes for tourism recovery and transition.
You can learn more about these by watching René de Monchy, Tourism New Zealand’s Chief Executive at the Engagement Hui in June 2021.