Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: No select committee reports have been presented, no bills have been introduced, petitions have been delivered to the Clerk for presentation.
- Petition of Wendy Baker requesting that the House amend the Rates Rebate Act 1973 to increase the rates rebate amount that relevant people can apply for every year
- Petition of the Citizens Advice Bureau New Zealand requesting that the House urge the Government to address digital exclusion and to ensure that the Citizens Advice Bureau is resourced to address the impacts of public services going online
- Petition of Lindsay Calvi-Freeman requesting that the House urge the Government to reverse its decision to remove tax deductibility of interest for landlords.
SPEAKER: Those petitions stand referred to the Petitions Committee.
Ministers have delivered papers.
- MetService Statement of Corporate Intent 2021-2024
- AsureQuality Statement of Corporate Intent 2021-2022
- Quotable Value Statement of Corporate Intent 1 July 2021-30 June 2024
- Electricity Corporation of New Zealand Statement of Corporate Intent 30 June 2022
- Transpower Statement of Corporate Intent 1 July 2021
- Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori Statement of Performance Expectations 2021-2022
- Airways New Zealand Statement of Corporate Intent 20221-2024
- New Zealand Railways Corporation Statement of Corporate Intent 2022-2024
- Kordia Statement of Corporate Intent 2021.
SPEAKER: Those papers are published under the authority of the House.