Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: No select committee reports have been presented. No bills have been introduced. A petition has been delivered to the Clerk for presentation.
CLERK: Petition of Ashley Jones requesting that the House review our current divorce laws and consider changing them.
SPEAKER: That petition stands referred to the Petitions Committee. Ministers have delivered papers.
- Department of Corrections Ara Poutama Aotearoa, Statement of Intent 2021-22.
- Stats NZ Tatauranga Aoteroa, Statement of Strategic Intentions 2021-25.
- Institute of Environmental Science and Research, Statement of Corporate Intent 2021-26.
- Manaaki Whenua – Landcare Research, Statement of Corporate Intent 2021-26.
- Government response to the New Zealand Productivity Commission Report on local government funding and financing.
SPEAKER: I present the 2021/22 annual plan of the Controller and Auditor-General and the OPCAP COVID-19 report of the Ombudsman on inspections of aged-care facilities under the Crimes of Torture Act 1989. Those papers are published under the authority of the House.