Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: Members, no papers have been presented. A petition has been delivered to the Clerk for presentation.
- Petition of Daniel Roberts requesting that the House urge the Government to recommend that Waka Kotahi install a roundabout at the intersection of State Highway 2 and Sharp Road in Katikati.
SPEAKER: That petition stands referred to the Petitions Committee. A select committee report has been delivered for presentation.
- Report of the Justice Committee on the Family Court (Supporting Children in Court) Legislation Bill.
SPEAKER: That bill is set down for second reading. The Clerk has been informed of the introduction of bills.
- Ngāti Maru (Taranaki) Claims Settlement Bill, introduction
- Maritime Transport (MARPOL Annex VI) Amendment Bill, introduction
- Medicines Amendment Bill, introduction.
SPEAKER: Those bills are set down for first reading.