Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: No petitions have been presented. No bills have been introduced. A select committee report has been delivered for presentation.
CLERK: Reports from the Officers of Parliament Committee on:
- Alterations to the 2020/21 appropriations for Vote Audit,
- Vote Ombudsmen, and
- Vote Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment,
- and 2021/22 draft budgets for the Office of the Controller and Auditor-General,
- the Office of the Ombudsman, and
- the Office of the Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment.
SPEAKER: That report is set down for consideration.