Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: Petitions have been delivered to the Clerk for presentation.
- Petition of Kate Slankard-Stone requesting that the House urge the Government to use all available means to pressure the Israeli Government to end the detention of Palestinian children and ensure that Israel acts in accordance with international human rights standards.
- The petition of Bridget King requesting that the House initiate a select committee inquiry into the death of Bradley King.
- The petition of Sam Vincent requesting that the House recommend that the Government create a pathway for Uyghur refugees to resettle in New Zealand.
SPEAKER: Those petitions stand referred to the Petitions Committee. Ministers have delivered papers.
- New Zealand Artificial Limb Service Statement of Performance Expectations 2020-21
- New Zealand Blood Service Statement of Performance Expectations 2020-21 and Statement of Intent 2020-24
- KiwiRail Statement of Corporate Intent 2021-23
- Report of the Intelligence and Security Committee on the activities of the Intelligence and Security Committee in 2020
- 2020 annual report of the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service and the Government Communications Security Bureau
- The Government response to the report of the Health Committee on the petition of Lucy McSweeney.
SPEAKER: Those papers are published under the authority of the House. Select committee reports have been delivered for presentation.
CLERK: Report of the Education and Workforce Committee on the Holidays (Increasing Sick Leave) Amendment Bill
Reports of the Intelligence and Security Committee on the:
- 2019/20 annual review of the Government Communications Security Bureau
- 2019/20 annual review of the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service.
SPEAKER: The bill is set down for second reading. The Clerk has been informed of the introduction of bills.
- Crimes (Robbery) Amendment Bill, introduction
- Synthetic Urine (Prohibition on Importation, Supply, and Acquisition to Pass a Workplace Drug Test) Bill, introduction
- Biosecurity (Information for Incoming Passengers) Amendment Bill, introduction;
- Secondhand Dealers and Pawnbrokers (Electronic Records) Amendment Bill, introduction.
SPEAKER: Those bills are set down for first reading. The House comes to oral questions.