Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: No petitions have been presented. No bills have been introduced, but Ministers have delivered papers.
- Annual reports for 2019/20 from the Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand and Peke Waihanga – Artificial Limb Service and
- Report on Unappropriated Expenses and Capital Expenditure for the financial year ended 30 June 2020 and
- Report on the Government Superannuation Fund Actuarial Valuation as at 30 June 2020.
SPEAKER: Those papers are published under the authority of the House. Select committee reports have been delivered for presentation.
- Report of the Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade Committee on the international treaty examination of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement and
- reports of the Health Committee on the petitions of Emma Richardson and of Evangelia Henderson.
SPEAKER: The international treaty is set down for consideration.