Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: No select committee reports have been presented. A petition has been delivered to the Clerk for presentation.
CLERK: Petition of Todd Muller requesting that the House urgently review the proposed ban on fishing the Astrolabe Reef and pass legislation to ensure that the Ministry of Fisheries has primacy over protecting coastal fish stocks.
SPEAKER: That petition stands referred to the Petitions Committee. Ministers have delivered papers—quite a few.
- Annual reports for 2019-20 of the Auckland, Bay of Plenty, Lakes District, MidCentral, Nelson Marlborough, Northland, Tairāwhiti, Taranaki, Wairarapa, Waitematā, West Coast, and Whanganui District Health Boards.
- Annual plans for 2020-21, incorporating 2020-21 statement of performance expectations, for the Bay of Plenty, Lakes District, Taranaki, Wairarapa, and Whanganui District Health Boards.
- Annual plans for 2020-21, incorporating 2019-20 to 2022-23 statements of intent and 2020-21 statements of performance expectations, for the Auckland, Northland, and Waitematā District Health Boards.
- Statements of intent for 2020-21 to 2023-24, incorporating statements of performance expectations 2020-21, for Tairāwhiti District Health Board.
- Statements of performance expectations for 2020-21 for the MidCentral District Health Board, Nelson Marlborough District Health Board, and West Coast District Health Board.
SPEAKER: Those papers are published under the authority of the House. The Clerk has been informed of the introduction of bills.
- Appropriation (2019/20 Confirmation and Validation) Bill introduction.
- Sunscreen (Product Safety Standard) Bill introduction.
- Policing (Killing a Police Dog) Amendment Bill introduction.
- Holidays (Parent-Teacher Interview Leave) Amendment Bill introduction.
SPEAKER: Those bills are set down for first reading.