Source: Eastern Institute of Technology – Tairāwhiti
50 seconds ago
The Government has decided to move down the COVID-19 Alert Levels, and announced the following;
The rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 1 from 6am Sunday 7 March.
Alert Level 1
Hawkes Bay and Tairāwhiti Campuses and Regional Learning Centres
- Physical distancing is not required at EIT, but it is from those you don’t know in the community.
- Face coverings are not compulsory at EIT, unless your industry requires it or if you are travelling by public transport.
Alert Level 2
- The Auckland Campus will reopen to staff and students from Monday 8 March. .
- Physical distancing is required: 1m while you are at EIT and 2m in public.
- Face coverings should be worn if physical distancing (1m within the workplace) is not possible. They must be worn on public transport.
- No more than 100 people at gatherings.
Check our Facebook page and this website page for the latest updates. Please also contact your programme coordinator for queries relating to your programme.
For all other queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, we encourage people to stay safe and follow all guidance of the government website.