Source: New Zealand Parliament – Hansard
WEDNESDAY, 17 FEBRUARY 2021
The Speaker took the Chair at 2 p.m.
PETITIONS, PAPERS, SELECT COMMITTEE REPORTS, AND INTRODUCTION OF BILLS
SPEAKER: No petitions or select committee reports have been presented, no bills have been introduced, but Ministers have delivered papers.
- Annual reports for 2020 for:
- New Zealand Growth Capital Partners Ltd
- Te Taura Whiri i te Reo Māori
- Network for Learning
- Commission for Financial Capability
- Statement of performance expectations for 2021 of Network for Learning
- Report of the Attorney-General under the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990 on the Contraception, Sterilisation, and Abortion (Safe Areas) Amendment Bill.
SPEAKER: Those papers are published under the authority of the House.