Source: Save The Children
Save the Children International believes every child deserves a future. In Zambia and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children, every day and in times of crisis, transforming their lives and the future we share. Save the Children wishes to invite suppliers to submit expressions of interest for possible registration as suppliers in the categories listed below: –
- Accommodation and conference facilities
- Outside catering services
- Vehicle hire services
- Containerised truck hire services
- Printing Services
- Stationery supplies
1. Company profile with copy of Certificate of Incorporation
2. Copy of valid Tax Clearance Certificate
3. Physical and official email address
4. Acceptance of SCI terms and conditions
5. Trading Licence
6. Refer to specific category for further requirements which are broken down into
- Essential Criteria
- Capability Criteria
- Commercial Criteria
- Current suppliers in these categories should re-apply
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted
- Applications should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission of the expressions of interest is Thursday 4th March 2021, at midnight CAT. Expressions of Interests submitted after the stated closing time and date will not be accepted.
- Follow link provided for specific additional information requirements on ……………….or ……………………….
- All inquiries should be directed to: email@example.com
- Save the Children will only contact successful bidders.
- Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation/expression or cancel the procurement process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting RFQs/Expression for such rejection or cancellation of the procurement.
Opening date: 10 February 2021
Closing date: 4 March 2021