Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
Source: Federated Farmers
The Primary Industries New Zealand Summit starts in Wellington at Te Papa on Monday.
The two day event brings together New Zealand’s ‘TeamAg’ to hear updates, opinions and discussion from across the global primary sector.
Please note the Prime Minister is speaking to the conference on Tuesday morning (9.10am).
Other topics covered during the event include:
– international trade impacts in 2020, (Vangelis Vitalis, Chief Trade Negotiator, MFAT)
– international food trends, (Jodie Minotto, Research Manager, Mintel Food & Drink Asia Pacific)
– sustainable land use, (Dr Stacy Pyett, programme manager proteins, Wageningen University, Netherlands)
– greenhouse gas emissions science, (Prof. David Frame, Victoria University, Wellington)
– regenerative agriculture, (Hamish Bielski, Canterbury farmer and Dr Christine Jones, soil scientist, Australia)
Members of the media are welcome to attend. Contact email@example.com or call Leigh Catley at Federated Farmers.