Source: Save The Children
ITT reference number: ITT/SCI/LIB/2020/001
Dear Sir / Madam,
Save the Children, under the USAID/Breakthrough ACTION project, invites your submission of a restricted tender for the provision of service for a Research Firmto conduct aMixed Methods Study on Rural Household Sanitation Behaviors and Peri-urban Household Water Behaviors in Liberia in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. Save the Children intends to sign a contract with one Research Firmfor the provision of services for a Mixed Methods Study on Rural Household Sanitation behaviors and Peri-urban Household Water Behaviors in Liberia for the duration ofseven (7) months.
We include the following information for your review:
- Part 1: Invitation to Tender
- Part 2: Tender Response
- Part 3: Specification of Requirement
- Part 4: Conditions of Tendering
- Part 5: Terms and Conditions of Purchase (signed by the successful bidder)
- Part 6: Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding Policy
- Part 7: Save the Children’s Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Part 8: The IAPG Code of Conduct
Your tender response must be received in the following format:
- Full completion of the “Tender Response” document in order that your tender may be regarded as compliant. Those tenders that are not completed may be treated as void and therefore not considered.
- Tender document must be submitted in three separate attachments as indicated below:
- Essential documents
- Capability and tender response
- Financial – price submission
- Bids should be submitted at the below email address. The subject of your email should indicate the ITT reference number ITT/SCI/LIB/2020/001 but have no other details relating to the bid.
Your return tender must be received in the below email address not later than 18th November 2020 at 04:00 PM (Monrovia local time). Failure to meet the closing date may result in the tender being void. Returned bids must remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the Closing Date. Save the Children is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
Interested firms should contact the below inquiry email to receive the tender pack. Bidders are invited to the bid opening on 19th November 2020 at 10:00am in our Conference room 2nd floor, Save the Children, Fish Market, Tubman Boulevard.
Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please contact via email only at the following address:
For inquiry contact: Liberia.email@example.com
Submit tenders to: Liberia.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in doing business with us.
Save the Children
Opening date: 2 November 2020
Closing date: 18 November 2020