Source: Save The Children
Save the Children International believes every child deserves a future. In Zambia and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children, every day and in times of crisis, transforming their lives and the future we share. Save the Children wishes to invite suppliers to submit expressions of interests for possible supply of COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment.
- Supply of branded re-usable facemasks preferred colours Red or Black. The supplier should be able to make age appropriate sized masks as per tabulated CDC & Ministry of Health specifications.
- Masks with multiple layers at least 2 or more layers of fabric
- Fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Completely covers the nose and mouth
- Is secured with ties or ear loops
- Allows for breathing without restriction
- Can be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
- Supply of branded foot operated handwashing metallic tanks or PVC (200 litres)
- Supply of branded handwashing buckets with a tap and stand
- Supply of face Shield Masks
- Disposable face masks
- Company profile with copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Should provide copy of certification from Zambia Bureau of Standards (ZABS), to supply re-usable face masks
- Copy of valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Physical and official email address
- 5. Acceptance of SCI terms and conditions
- 6. Demonstrated evidence/proof to have supplied similar products
- 7. Provide 3 business client Referees within the past Five years
- 8. Include detailed quotation
- 9. Valid Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA) certificate
10.Enclosed three months’ bank statement
- Follow link provided for specific additional information
- Kindly ensure that you complete and return the Tender Bidder Response Form together with your documentation.
- All current suppliers of food items should re-apply.
- Applications should be delivered to our Lusaka Country Office as per physical address provided (no electronic submission will be accepted).
- Deadline for submission of the expressions of interest is Sunday 25th October 2020
Follow link provided for specific additional information requirements …… / or………
Deadline for submission of the Expressions of Interest is Sunday 25th October 2020 at midnight GMT. Expressions of Interests submitted after the stated closing time and date will not be accepted.
Save the Children will only contact successful bidders.
Opening date: 13 October 2020
Closing date: 25 October 2020