Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Consumer engagement QSM webinar
- Event start: 7 Oct 2020 11:00am
- Event end: 7 Oct 2020 12:00pm
- Location: Online
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is holding a webinar to provide guidance to the district health board (DHB) managers and staff responsible for implementing the new consumer engagement quality and safety marker. It is free to attend.
This webinar will cover the experiences of the QSM pilot sites.
For more information email QSM@hqsc.govt.nz.
Waitematā District Health Board
- David Price, director of patient experience
- DJ Adams, consumer council representative
Counties Manukau DHB
- Jo Rankine, patient experience lead
- Rosalie Glynn, chair, CM Health consumer council
- Christine Chandler, consumer engagement manager
- JJ Cootes, consumer council and Te Tiriti o Waitangi advisor
- Irena de Rooy, quality and patient safety manager
- Roxanne McKerras, nurse coordinator, corporate quality and patient safety team
- Sue Le Mesurier, disability representative, consumer council
- Dr Lynne Maher, improvement & innovation clinical director, Counties Manukau DHB