Source: New Zealand Ministry of Health
The closing date for submissions is 5.00 pm, Friday 13 November 2020.
The Ministry of Health has contracted an independent third party to carry out the collection and analysis of feedback received throughout this consultation process. We invite you to read the discussion document and provide your feedback using the options below. We have also included questions seeking your thoughts on the future of maternity services in Aotearoa New Zealand.
We are offering verbal feedback sessions (either one-on-one or as a group) as an alternative to the survey if this is more suitable for you.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss the possibility of scheduling in a verbal feedback session. If there is high demand for these sessions, we will need to prioritise who we speak with. We apologise if your feedback session cannot be accommodated.
- those with a disability making it difficult to access the survey
- those who are Māori and/or Pasifika
- those health professionals where Māori and/or Pasifika clients make up roughly half your caseload
- those health professionals where roughly half of your clients live rurally.
1. Complete the online survey to leave feedback directly on the discussion document
2. Or download and complete a feedback form
Return feedback forms to us via:
Section 88 Consultation
PO Box 23229