Source: Media Outreach
HONG KONG, CHINA – Media OutReach – 1 September 2020 – Chubb announced today the launch of Enterprise Guard Plus with enhanced benefits to its existing business package insurance policy in Hong Kong SAR. The enhanced product offers greater coverage for the evolving needs of businesses, in particular for new exposures due to COVID-19.
With the movement restrictions severely impacting business operations and the economy, more businesses have shifted their operations online. At the same time, corporate IT departments have also had to focus resources on keeping networks up and running, potentially impacting their ability to detect malicious activity quickly. In response to this, the enhanced plan comes with an optional legal liability cover that protects businesses when handling personal data.
Here are highlights of the new and enhanced benefits:
1. Newly added material damage cover includes daily cash benefits, exhibition materials, and accidental glass breakage.
2. New for old cover for damaged contents.
3. Double up increased costs of work in case of business interruption.
4. Fraudulent use of company credit card.
5. Legal liability extended to cover bodily injury arising from activities arranged by social and welfare club.
6. Optional legal liability cover that protects businesses when handling personal data.
Stanley Wong, President of Chubb’s general insurance business in Hong Kong SAR said, “With the on-going pandemic and business restrictions in Hong Kong, SMEs are the hardest hit in the economic downturn. We understand the emerging risks as businesses adapt their operations to the new normal. With Enterprise Guard Plus, we have tailored coverage to respond to the evolving risks so that SMEs can sustain their core business with confidence.”
For more information about Chubb’s Enterprise Guard Plus Insurance, please visit chubb.com/hk-en/business/business-pack-insurance.aspx.
 These highlights are an overview of the key enhancement features of the product. Please see the actual policy for exact terms, conditions and exclusions.
– Published and distributed with permission of Media-Outreach.com.