Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Major trauma rehabilitation discovery workshop
- Event start: 2 Sep 2020 9:00am
- Event end: 2 Sep 2020 4:00pm
- Location: Harbourside Function Venue, Shed 22, Wellington
A one-day major trauma rehabilitation discovery workshop will be held in Wellington on 2 September 2020.
The consultation workshop will help build a picture of current major trauma rehabilitation service provision and identify local, regional and national opportunities for improvement.
This interactive and attendee-led conference will bring together partners in the sector to consider key questions, including:
- What are consumers telling us about rehabilitation services across the country?
- Where do we see inequitable access to services?
- How well are services supporting our complex cohort of trauma consumers?
- How well are rehabilitation services supporting cultural needs?
Anyone with an interest in major trauma rehabilitation is welcome to attend. It will be of particular interest to: rehabilitation clinicians, consumers with rehabilitation experience, Māori health providers, community rehabilitation providers, injury and rehabilitation researchers, trauma nurses and physicians.
Places are limited. More information and registration details are available on the registration website.