Source: New Zealand Parliament
Order Paper for Thursday, 30 July 2020
Hon Chris Hipkins, Leader of the House, made a statement about the business of the House for the sitting week commencing on Tuesday, 4 August 2020.
Introduction of bills
The following bills were introduced:
- Adverse Weather-affected Timber Recovery on Conservation Lands Bill
- Accident Compensation (Notice of Decisions) Amendment Bill
- Social Security (Financial Assistance for Caregivers) Amendment Bill
- Land Transport (Drug Driving) Amendment Bill
Twelve questions to Ministers were answered.
The committee stage of the Appropriation (2020/21 Estimates) Bill was completed.
- The debate on the Justice Sector was completed.
- The debate on the Māori Affairs Sector was completed.
- The debate on the Primary Sector was completed.
The Veterans’ Support Amendment Bill (No 2) was read a second time.
The committee stage of the Veterans’ Support Amendment Bill (No 2) was completed.
The Veterans’ Support Amendment Bill (No 2) was read a third time.
The New Zealand Public Health and Disability Amendment Bill was read a second time.
The following members made valedictory statements:
- Hon Nikki Kaye
- Hon Amy Adams
- Hon Nathan Guy
At 6.12pm the House adjourned.