Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Webinar: New equitable approaches to gout management in Aotearoa New Zealand – evaluation and strategies for implementation
- Event start: 1 Jul 2020 7:00pm
- Event end: 1 Jul 2020 8:30pm
- Location: Online via Zoom
Join the Health Quality & Safety Commission for a free webinar about new equitable approaches to gout management in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Two primary care models of gout management will be presented, along with the findings of a major new report describing the key components for establishing and maintaining gout management programmes in primary care.
This webinar is for anyone working in pharmacy, planning and funding, primary care or primary health organisations.
The programme will be available soon, check this page regularly for updates.
Registration for the webinar is open – you can register here: https://hqsc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cKqUo-LxS5GHUyYL2W6OQQ.
Moderator: Sandy Bhawan, Manager, Access Equity, Pharmac
- Nicola Dalbeth, Rheumatologist and Professor of Medicine, Auckland District Health Board (DHB) and University of Auckland
- Aniva Lawrence, General Practitioner, Te Whareora Tikipunga and Paihia Medical Services and previously Clinical Lead Mahitahi Hauora PHE
- Diana Phone, Pharmacist and Clinical Lead, Owning My Gout programme, Counties Manukau DHB
- Susan Reid, Director, Health Literacy New Zealand.
For more information about this event, contact the Commission at email@example.com.