Source: Ministry for Primary Industries
Contact: Animal products
Have your say
MPI is seeking feedback on the proposed document: Attachment W – Meat at Stalls “add on” to risk management programme template for dual operator butchers.
Attachment W – Meat at Stalls was developed to assist dual operator butchers (DOBs) who are either:
- currently using the food safety programme template “Meat at Stalls”, or
- wanting to cook regulated meat at a stall.
Attachment W is intended to be completed by butchers and incorporated into their risk management programme template for dual operator butchers (DOB RMP template). The incorporation of Attachment W into the DOB RMP template will be a minor amendment. The incorporation of Attachment W will be checked by the respective verifier on the next audit visit.
Current RMP template for dual operator butchers [PDF, 437 KB]
Making your submission
Email your feedback on the draft documents by 5pm on 30 June 2020.
Make sure you tell us in your submission:
- the title of the consultation document
- your name and title
- your organisation’s name (if you are submitting on behalf of an organisation, and whether your submission represents the whole organisation or a section of it)
- your contact details (such as phone number, address, and email).
Let us know:
- whether the level of detail is appropriate
- whether there are areas that need more guidance
- any additional feedback.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to use the submissions template:
Submission template [DOCX, 196 KB]
While we prefer email, you can post your submission to:
Ministry for Primary Industries
PO Box 2526
Submissions are public information
Note, that any submission you make becomes public information. People can ask for copies of submissions under the Official Information Act 1982 (OIA). The OIA says we have to make submissions available unless we have a good reason for withholding it. That is explained in sections 6 and 9 of the OIA.
Tell us if you think there are grounds to withhold specific information in your submission. Reasons might include that it’s commercially sensitive or it’s personal information. However, any decision MPI makes to withhold information can be reviewed by the Ombudsman, who may tell us to release it.