Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Webinar: Celebrating nurses and midwives for clean care in the age of COVID-19
- Event start: 6 May 2020 12:00am
- Event end: 6 May 2020 1:00pm
- Location: Webinar (online)
The World Health Organization (WHO) is running a short weekly webinar to discuss infection prevention and control (IPC) and hand hygiene topics, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic response and the WHO annual hand hygiene campaign.
This is a technical webinar series, targeted at relevant health professionals, but it is open to any interested party.
The webinars are held weekly on a Tuesday at 2pm Central European Standard Time (midnight on Wednesday New Zealand Time).
Duration: 1 hour
Format: 30 minute presentation and 30 minute discussion
The topics for the webinar series are as follows (subject to change):
- Webinar 1: A model hospital for IPC and management of COVID-19 patients
- Webinar 2: The SARS-CoV-2 virus modes of transmission and related IPC measures
- Webinar 3: Celebrating nurses and midwives for clean care at the age of COVID-19
- Webinar 4: Coronavirus infections among health care workers: what we know about COVID-19 and what we have learned from other outbreaks.
For more information about the webinar series and how to register, download the flyer (377KB, pdf)