Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Serious illness conversation guides training Q&A webinar
- Event start: 9 Apr 2020 12:00pm
- Event end: 9 Apr 2020 1:00pm
- Location: Webinar, online
The national Serious Illness Conversation Guide training team will be available as a panel to answer questions from clinicians about the serious illness conversation guides and the training on the talkingCOVID section of our website.
Panellists: Jane Goodwin, Dr Prue McCallum, Dr Lynn Twigley, Carla Arkless, Dr Oleg Kiriaev and Leigh Manson.
- Welcome and SICG overview
- Preparing for conversations
- Talking with patients and whānau:
- set up
- prognosis sharing
- exploring priorities and preferences
- goals of care
Documenting the conversations.
Accessing the webinar
The webinar is being held on 9 April 2020, between 12 noon and 1pm via Zoom: Register here