Source: University of Canterbury
01 April 2020
In line with Government advice, the University of Canterbury (UC) campus is now in lockdown and closed to students, visitors and staff (with the exception of staff providing essential services). UC remains committed to the safety of our community during the current level 4 alert for COVID-19.
Here is some important information to help you through the coming weeks:
- To stay up to date with UC keep an eye on Covid-19 updates on our website.
- He Waka Eke Noa. We’re all in this together. If you have any questions over the lockdown, the UC Protect team are available 24/7 – email them here: email@example.com or call 0800 827 748.
- The Uni Pharmacy and UC Health Centre are essential services and will remain open during the lockdown period. The health centre is opening its doors to expected visitors only so it’s very important that you call first.
- We’re keeping staff and students updated through our blog sites. If you haven’t already, download our UCGO mobile app – available free from Google Play and ITunes.
- Our Student Care team is available for online support during the lockdown and students can make bookings for phone or video appointments online. Follow this link for more information on how to connect. The email firstname.lastname@example.org is being monitored daily.
- A UC Incident Management Team is meeting each day online to manage all work streams across the university.
- Easter Weekend is from Friday 10 April to Tuesday 14 April – UC staff are on leave during this time.
- Media queries should be directed to UC Communications team, email@example.com. Ph: (03) 369 3631 or 027 503 0168. Check our media portal at: https://media.canterbury.ac.nz/
- Keep checking here for the latest stories about UC and our community during the lockdown period.