Source: Earthquake Commission – EQC
We close for the holiday period on Tuesday 24 December at 4pm. We return to normal hours from 7am on Monday 6 January.
You can call EQC over the holiday period during the following reduced hours from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
- Tuesday 24th December – reduced hours (8am-4pm)
- Wednesday 25th December- closed
- Thursday 26th December– closed
- Friday 27th December – reduced hours
- Saturday 28th December – closed
- Monday 30th December- reduced hours
- Tuesday 31st January- reduced hours
- Wednesday 1st January- closed
- Thursday 2nd January- closed
- Friday 3rd January – reduced hours
- Monday 6 January – resume normal hours
If you have an emergency, you should contact Emergency Services on 111.
We wish you all a safe holiday and a Happy New Year.
Page last updated: