Source: Auckland Council
Show Me Shorts is New Zealand’s largest and most important international short film festival.
Watch specially curated selections of the best new short films from Aotearoa and around the world.
There are eight themed programmes provided this year:
- Freaky Futures – with sci-fi and dystopian stories
- My Generation – for children and families
- The Sampler – with upbeat entertainment
- Doc Station – a collection of documentaries
- Unconventional Families – including this year’s Oscar-winning short
- Better Work Stories – featuring an array of different occupations
- Love and Other Catastrophes – with romance, and romance gone wrong
- Japanese Focus – for those interested in Japanese culture.