Source: Health Quality and Safety Commission
Getting better with evidence: Experiences of putting evidence into practice
- Event start: 10 Dec 2019 9:00pm
- Event end: 10 Dec 2019 5:30pm
- Location: Auckland Medical Research Foundation Auditorium, Grafton Campus, University of Auckland
‘Getting better with evidence: Experiences of putting evidence into practice’ is a one-day conference where delegates can learn from experts about putting evidence into practice, and discuss the challenges currently being faced in health care.
This is a New Zealand first, bringing the internationally acclaimed EBMLive to Auckland.
The conference has three themes:
- gathering and disseminating better evidence
- translating evidence into action
- building solutions, the roles of big data, randomised control trials and real-world evidence.
The programme includes keynote presentations and concurrent workshops, delivered by leading international and local experts, with a focus on the needs of the New Zealand audience, including increasing equity and addressing over-diagnosis and over-treatment.
Download the draft programme (169KB, PDF).
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are GST inclusive.
|Earlybird (until 1 November 2019)||Standard (from 2 November 2019)|
Register here: https://uoaevents.eventsair.com/ebmlive-akl/registration.