Source: MIL-OSI Submissions
Positioned in the heart of Auckland Airport’s departure dining precinct – recently named the the global Airport Food & Beverage Offer of the Year, at the 2019 Airport Food and Beverage Awards (FAB) in Dallas.
Staying true to its roots, the new menu boasts a range of hearty Italian pizzas and pastas, with the introduction of tailored menu offerings to suit the busy jet-setter, including breakfast options, a first for a 400 Gradi in the Southern Hemisphere.
400 Gradi’s New bites include:
* Nutella & Blueberry Calzone: Small folded pizza, Nutella, strawberries and icing sugar.
* Pizza Arrabbiata: San Marzano tomato, fior di latte mozzarella, spicy salami, roasted capsicum, chilli and olives.
* Pizza Pesto: Almond basil pesto, fior di latte mozzarella, roasted chicken and roasted capsicum.
* Penne Montanare: Penne with roasted chicken and wild mushroom rags and parmesan.
* Tagliatelle Ali Gamberi: Tagliatelle with prawns, confit cherry tomato, garlic, chilli, white wine and herbs.
“We’ve kept the emphasis on the quality ingredients and high level of training to produce the food we are known for, but have really adapted our menu to suit the demands of an international airport. We’re serving both 12inch and 9inch pizzas, and half serve pastas to accommodate solo travellers, with the introduction of a range of breakfast plates to ensure our 400 Gradi fans can enjoy a taste of authentic Neapolitan cuisine no matter what time of the day,” says Founder and pizza extraordinaire, Johnny Di Francesco.
So next time you’re heading overseas, be sure to stop by 400 Gradi and grab yourself a meal from the Best Pizzeria in Oceania 2019.