Source: Auckland Council
Come along to one of our hands-on courses teaching an introduction to the basics of composting – including bokashi composting, worm farming and cold composting.
Confirmed participants to workshops and courses will receive a $40 discount toward the purchase of a composting system that can be redeemed online.
These courses are proudly supported by Auckland Council and delivered by the Compost Collective.
Upcoming courses and workshops
Click the event dates to book your place:
- Monday 15 July, 10am-12pm – Wai o te Ora, 66 Rogan ST, Mt Roskill – Hot Composting Making
- Wednesday 17 July, 6.30pm-8.30pm – Sandringham Community Centre, 18-20 Kitchener Road, Sandringham
- Monday 22 July, 12pm-1pm – AUT City Campus, 55 Wellesley Street East, Auckland (room WF213)
- Thursday 25 July, 12pm-1pm – Takapuna Library, 9 The Strand, Takapuna – Worm Farm Composting
- Friday 26 July, 6pm-8pm – Mangere War Memorial Hall, 23 Domain Rd, Mangere Bridge
- Saturday 27 July, 10.30am-12.30pm – Birkenhead Library, Nell Fisher Reserve, Hinemoa St, Birkenhead
- Saturday 27 July, 2pm-4.30pm – Whangaparaoa Community Hub, 707 Whangaparaoa Rd, Arkles Bay – Composting Basics Talk
- Sunday 28 July, 4pm-6pm – Clevedon Community Hall, 3 Papakura-Clevedon Rd, Clevedon